There used to be a guy that worked down the street from our offices and he would often talk about “The Team, The Team, The Team.” At Vintage our advisors work together to bring our varied expertise and experience to each of our client’s finances. We won’t win any football games but we think we’ve built a winning team.
And we’re not the only ones!
- Frank Moore, our founder and team leader, was named #15 on Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list again for 2021.
- We won Investment News’ Best Practices Award again for 2019, one of just seventeen firms in the country to be recognized.
- Vintage was named to the Financial Times 300 for the fourth straight year in July, 2020. We’re one of just seven firms from Michigan and one of just two Michigan firms to make the list four years in a row.
- And Frank Moore, our founder and Chief Investment Officer, was the top ranked advisor from Washtenaw County again on Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors. He’s the only local advisor to make the prestigious ranking for each of the past five years and was ranked #13 in Michigan for 2021.
- And we’ve been named to the 2020 Investment News Best Places to Work for Financial Advisers, one of 75 firms in the country.
See the listing and selection criteria of the publications on our disclosure page.